Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sanity, And Keeping It

I wrote this blog to keep my sanity, and I intend to keep writing on this blog to keep my sanity.

You know how I said (way) earlier that I didn't see why people said junior year was so great? I see it now. And now it's half way over and I'm starting to feeling a smidge nostalgic over my classes (AP Comp and American Literature) and my cult.

I've honestly gotten so lucky with my teachers this year. I was able to have to fantastic communication teachers, both so different, but care equally about their students. Mrs. Cardona with her extreme sass and amazing style who isn't afraid to put it all out there; Mr. Johnston, who openly cries in front of his students, and purposely makes his students say deep and depressing things that make us cry in the end. Two fantastic teachers. Two phenomenal classes. Both gone.

Angst.
Nostalgia.
Depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment